Use the index below to find the information you require.
- What Is Simple.Data?
- Supported Databases
- Requirements And Dependencies
- Where To Download It
Commands that retrieve multiple results as a SimpleQuery object.
QueryByare now deprecated in favour of using All and FindAllBy respectively.
Commands that return a single result as a SimpleRecord object
FindByis now deprecated in favour of using FindAllBy.FirstOrDefault() or Get. More details here.
Commands that return a single scalar result
- Exists, Any
- ExistsBy, AnyBy
GetScalaris now deprecated in favour of applying ToScalar() or ToScalarOrDefault() to FindAllBy.FirstOrDefault() or Get()
- Column Selection : Select, Star and AllColumns
- Retrieving Distinct Values : Distinct
- Column Aliasing : As
- Where Clauses : Where, Operators, IN, BETWEEN, LIKE, IS NULL
- Ordering Results : OrderBy, OrderByDescending, ThenBy, ThenByDescending
- “Lazy-loading” and “Eager-loading” & evaluation strategies in Simple.Data.
- Lazy-loading joins : Natural Joins, Join, LeftJoin & OuterJoin
- Eager-loading joins : With, WithOne, WithMany
Testing Your Code
Simple.Data provides the InMemoryAdapter for unit testing